Acne? Insomnia? Fibromyalgia? You name it and CBD has your back. Unless you have been in hibernation, you should know that CBD is making a comeback.
And with its multibillion-dollar investment, many research projects are seeking to find out its health benefits that were not looked upon earlier. Keeping ourselves in the line, we present 5 health benefits of CBD that might surprise you.
1. A Potential Candidate for the Treatment of Insomnia For people fighting with insomnia but afraid of being addicted to the over the counter drugs, CBD enriched pills are the perfect replacement as they don’t have the side effects such as dizziness even on the next day. CBD makes you tired and sleepy just when you need it.
2. Ascertained Results in Acne Treatment Much reliable research suggests that because of its anti-inflammatory, nonproliferation and lipostatic effects, CBD could soon hit the market as an anti-acne agent. Unless you are one of those lucky persons, acne must have dominated a certain part of your face at least once in your lifetime.
3. Has All the Characteristics to Treat Fibromyalgia The same characteristics to treat acne will come handy when it’s time to alleviate fibromyalgia too. Although it has not been official yet, many patients have seen a positive result and would vouch for its efficiency.
4. A Possible Treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder If it is ingested slowly, CBD can fight against stress and anxiety. It calms down the nerves and the anti-inflammatory effect causes it to help create an environment suitable for people with PTSD.
5. Can Help to Control Diabetes. Around the globe, around 400 million people are patients of diabetes among which 5 million die annually. But recently conducted research conclude that diabetes can be controlled and reduced using CBD.
It says that by lowering insulin resistance, CBD can control insulin levels and hence, diabetes. These all combined is only the tip of an iceberg when it comes to the health benefits of CBD.
Further researches along with the old, are being funded more and more to reach a new era of pharmaceutical sciences that had long been forgotten by the academics.
For more info contact NW Hemp Products